Yenta + Posha Embrace Insoles
* Insoles will be sent separately from any footwear or other accessories you may place in your order. Yenta insoles must be returned unopened and unused.
Full-length insole with breathable memory technology. Delivers an unmatched, long term comfort experience. The Embrace insoles cradle the foot to provide a customized experience with each step, mimicking the feel of memory foam without breaking down overtime.
- Alleviates and helps prevent common foot pain such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain and metatarsalgia
- Yenta + Posha insoles are patented, podiatrist approved and orthotic.
- PORON ® Embrace series memory technology maintains continuous adaptability while rebounding between each step.
- Cushioning provides comfort by reducing impact fatigue.
- Uses, breathable, VEGAN bamboo charcoal leather cover
- Woven aegis microbial treatment helps kill odor causing bacteria
- Supports natural walking motion, which biomechanically aligns your body
- Embrace cushioning compresses down with each step to fit nicely into most footwear.
Choose the Wing or Feather based on your shoe type. Both are available in round and almond toe.
- Wing: Best function in your favorite lace up sneakers or boots (any shoe zipped or tied) Suitable for medium width foot
- Feather: Best function in slip-on shoes (any shoe not zipped or tied) Suitable for medium width foot
- For a wide foot, use wing in all footwear
- For a narrow foot, use feather in all footwear
How Much Does Shipping Cost and How Long Does It Take?
We offer FREE shipping to all of United States for all orders above $120.
All our courier deliveries are sent standard tracked and requiring a signature. The timescale for this service is between 2-5 working days.
You will receive your tracking number by email once your shoes have been dispatched.
Rest of World
Please visit callashoes.co.uk if you are not in the United States of America.
International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis.
The customs allowance for goods coming from the UK into the USA is $800 (around £650), and so if your order total is below this amount then there should be no customs duties incurred.
Please note that if your order happens to be over the customs allowance then any duties and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If a shipment is refused, we will do what we can to nullify the customs charges and have the shipment returned to Calla. We cannot guarantee that customs charges can be voided for a refused shipment.
Do You Always Meet Your Shipping Timescales?
We do try our best to meet the shipping timescales that we quote, but occasionally a parcel can be late due to reasons that are out of our control.
What If I'm Not In When A Delivery Attempt Is Made?
All our deliveries are sent tracked by DHL , so if you’re not in your delivery-person should leave a card for you with instructions.
Pre-ordered items will be charged in full and secured for you as soon as the order is placed. Once your order has arrived we will be able to ship your item directly to you. If you combine your pre-ordered item with items currently available the order will be shipped separately but you will only pay one shipping fee.
The returns policy for pre-orders is the same as for all other orders (you have 28 days to return the shoes from the date you have received them).
For orders made in the pre-sale, if you change your mind and no longer want us to reserve your shoes, you have 14 days to cancel your order from date of payment to get a full refund.