If you believe that your website or blog would compliment our brand, we would love to have you apply to join the Calla affiliate programme, start inviting your audience to discover our world of comfort, and earn great commissions.
The Benefits of Joining
Our affiliate partners benefit from 7% commission on every order as standard. The cookie length period is 30 days. This means that if any of your readers make a purchase with Calla within 30 days of clicking on your link, you automatically get rewarded 7% of their order value.
The Calla affiliate programme is designed to recognise the contribution of affiliate partners to the growth of the company and reward them for the effort.
To get started, just start promoting Calla via your personal affiliate link. We will provide you with the following as a standard:
- list of current special offers
- creative assets, such as current collection creative and banners
If you're after bespoke content, please just get in touch and we will be happy to assist too.
Ideal affiliate partner
If you run a footwear, fashion, style or lifestyle website or Instagram page and you think that our audiences are similar, we would love to hear from you.
It is up to you how you would decide to promote Calla. You can place our ads, banner or link on your website, keep your readers updated with our latest news and collections, directly send your affiliate link in newsletters etc.
How to become a Calla affiliate
Signing up to the Calla affiliate programme is simple and will only take a few minutes.
- Visit the Awin affiliate website and sign up as an affiliate (publisher)
- Apply to join the Calla shoes programme (our advertiser code is 17316)
- Wait to be approved - our dedicated team will look through your website/social media channel to ensure it compliments our brand
- Once approved, you can use your affiliate link and the creative assets to promote Calla shoes and earn commission
Your affiliate link will look like this: https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=17316&awinaffid=!!!id!!!&p=
Please remember to replace the link part in white with your publisher ID once you have it.