Calla Boots Are Designed for Bunion Sufferers
If you have a pair, you already know what to expect. If you do not, here is exactly what makes our boots for bunions so comfortable:
- a hidden, elastic, stretch panel, perfectly positioned in the big toe area to allow more room where you need it the most around your bunion (Hallux stretch panel)
- a wide fitting toe box area, to give your toes ‘breathing’ space
- a standard (D width) heel area, to keep your foot in place
- super soft, luxury leather uppers, that mold to your feet, to ensure a heavenly experience with no need to break in the shoes
- high quality leather lining with strategically positioned seams, to ensure suitable ventilation and no rubbing on your bunions
- a cushioned insole, to add to the feeling of walking on clouds
- arch support in the insole, to help you maintain a proper posture and evenly distribute the pressure on your feet
- a non-slip sole for stability
Additionally, our heeled boot styles are sensible and comfortable, so that you can walk in comfort all day long. We believe that you should never have to choose between comfort and style. Our boots expertly combine both.
Have a look at this graphic below, which perfectly explains how the ultimate bunion comfort is achieved by our shoes.
While Calla boots for bunions are designed specifically to accommodate your lumps and bumps, they are also suitable for anyone who is looking for comfortable, high quality footwear.
Calla Comfortable Boots Range
Our range of comfortable boots range includes:
Block heel boots
They are specifically designed with extra cushioning and features for women with foot problems, including bunions, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, wide feet, toe joint pain, hammertoes, and swollen feet. Recommended by podiatrists.
High Quality Boots for Women
To ensure the highest standard, they are handmade in the Porto region of Portugal. With a rich shoemaking tradition, this Southern European country is also where our super soft leather is sustainably sourced. Portugal is known for its high-quality shoe production, which is key to us, because we want your boots to last for the years to come. To help with this, we recommend that you use a protecting spray prior to wearing, and regularly clean the material with the help of an appropriate cleaning agent.
If you would like to find out more about the process of how our boots are made, please click here
We think you already know that you have just found boots that you will love to wear. If you are not yet convinced, read our reviews and see what our customers say: