Nine to Five - Everyday insoles for flats
An innovative, slim orthotic insole, made to bring even more comfort into your flats.
These insoles are perfect to wear with all Calla flats, thanks to the reduced bulk. At 3/4 of the length of the shoe, they ensure that your toe box space is not reduced. They have been developed by expert podiatrists and orthotic specialist, to allow you the freedom to wear an orthotic with traditionally tricky styles.
Suitable for reducing:
- Arch aches
- Pains from foot strain
- Pain under forefoot and toe area (metatarsalgias)
- Heel and ankle pains
- Mild plantar fasciitis
Only suitable for flats.
- Will fit into almost any flat shoe, including slip-ons with a flat sole to a heel height of ¼ to ½ inch (0.6-1.2cm)
- Features midfoot contour and metatarsal support for maximum comfort for minimal space, compared to a traditional ‘arch support’
- A heel ‘shock dot’ helps reduce stresses associated with heel impact
- Insole ends before toes, so that toe-box space is not compromised
- The brushed nylon surface allows easy passage of the foot into the shoe
- Brings foot comfort in the office, or other formal occasions
These insoles cater for most sizes of flat shoe, and will fit and work in any height of heel between ¼ and ½ inch (0.6-1.2cm)
Small - Size 5-7 US
Medium - Size 8-10 US